We’re proud to announce that APR’s Mk7 Golf R catback exhaust system is now available. Hand-made in APR’s own production facilities using only the finest materials available, this is one exhaust that’s sure to leave a smile on your face each time you hit the gas pedal.
The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, while our Helmholtz resonator reduces unwanted frequencies. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3” to quad 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation. Finally, removable 4″ polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3″ to quad 2.5″ mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3″ to quad 2.5″ splitter
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers and Helmholtz frequency reducing resonator
- Polished 4″ slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR downpipe exhaust systems with the included link and reducer pipes
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- No increase in weight compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you’re interested in ordering one of these great exhaust systems please tap or click here. If you have any questions or if you’d like to make an appointment to have one installed, please contact either of our shops.