Interested in a career at NGP? Keep your eyes on this page as we update it with new job opening at either of our two locations.
Position: Shipping/Receiving Manager
Duties include management of all inbound and outbound shipments, including but not limited to:
- Outbound shipments: safe and secure packaging, preparation of shipping documents and mailing labels, scheduling parcel pickups (including automotive parts to various local machine shops or other vendors for service or repair), supplying customers or sales team with tracking information during order fulfillment
- Inbound shipments: Unpacking and coordination with Service, Parts, and Sales departments regarding parts arrivals for active shop jobs, order fulfillment, and inventory replenishment
- Maintaining shipping records and purchase orders for inbound parts deliveries for inventory stocking and customer orders
- Management of RMAs/product returns
- Packaging materials and shipping equipment management
- Ensuring inventory is neat and organized
- And other duties in and around the shop area
- Event and car show preparation and staffing
The ideal applicant must possess the following skills and attributes:
- You must be a VW & Audi enthusiast
- Above-average knowledge of VW and Audi parts preferred
- Shipping and receiving experience a plus
- Have high attention to details
- Be able to work within a team and on your own
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Have a working knowledge of supply chain management
- Be flexible to work on weekends and travel for events and car shows
- Have interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Have organization skills
- Have supervisory skills
Pay: Competitive, varies depending upon experience.
Benefits: NGP Racing offers a full range of benefits for full-time employees, including Health insurance (with Dental coverage option), paid vacation, paid sick days and personal days. Retirement IRA program also available.
All applicants should be flexible self-starters with a strong work ethic and attention to detailed, quality work, with the ability to work well as part of entire NGP team or independently as needed. This is your chance to work in an exciting and fast-paced automotive business environment.
To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter to Dave Graf at the Aberdeen, MD location – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Experienced Service Technician for VW & Audi
Duties: Applicant will be required to perform various service tasks, from very simple to very advanced on a wide range of VW and Audi vehicles, from current generations to the early 80s. Intimate Knowledge of VAG-Com diagnostic software and similar programs, plus extensive mechanical experience with VW / Audi vehicles required. Experience in fabrication of automotive performance systems such as downpipes, exhausts, intercooler systems and experience installing performance parts a plus, but not a requirement. Must have own tools, but certain specialty tools are provided by the shop.
Applicants should have experience working in a professional service department with an emphasis on quality work and treating customer vehicles with respect. Some Saturdays required.
Pay: Competitive, varies depending upon experience. hourly and salary pay scale not commission based.
Benefits: NGP Racing offers a full range of benefits for full-time employees, including Health insurance (with Dental coverage option), paid vacation, paid sick days and personal days.
All applicants should be flexible self-starters with a strong work ethic and strong attention to detailed, quality work. This is your chance to work in an exciting and fast-paced business environment with a growing company. Please note, this opening is for an experienced technician, we have no entry-level positions at this time.
To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter to John Martin at the Lorton, VA location – email@example.com